2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

ASH302 01-01-2013 03:19 AM

Re: NFL Football Thread

sorry if I pissed off some Steelers fans, but nothing will change my mind about ya'll QB #7, I read up on the first and second rape charge against him and the first one yes I would say was fake, but 2nd one just he was so guilty. i'm truly not tryin to start anything, but from what I read, GUILTY

ASh

Thunderbolt 01-01-2013 02:29 PM

If he was so guilty, then charge him. Put him in jail for life. No courtroom, then leave it alone. You can put a microscope on any team and their is a ton of scumbags. Look at the Cowpies about 10 years ago. Half their team was drug smugglers. Instead of America's Team they should be America's Dope Dealers. Coming to a kid near you.

What about the Cowpie player that killed the other player in a DUI crash? Afew days later they have the player standing on the sidelines during a game like nothing ever happened. Reeeeeal classy on the Cowpie's part. If that crash happened in Texas, do you think they'll throw the book at him like a normal person or get special treatment? I'd bet my Mach on the latter. $$$$$$$$$$$

kiler be 01-01-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASH302 (Post 1526938)
i'll be honest i'm ready for Romo to go, time to get a new QB on dallas side, i'm say way somewhat as long as the pats don't win or the rapest QB of the steelers i'm happy, time also see some new teams win the SB

ASh

NO,NO,NO. Tony and dallas deserve each other. I hope he starts for them the next 10 years. :eyebrows:
When it comes to SCUMBAGS, don't forget Good ol Ray-Ray Lewis.

Thunderbolt 01-02-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiler be (Post 1527030)
When it comes to SCUMBAGS, don't forget Good ol Ray-Ray Lewis.

You've got a small percentage on every team. The sad thing is even if they get busted and do what little time they get, they get out of jail and go right back to their million dollar a year job. Hhhmmmm. If I get a felony against me, I lose my job forever and could'nt get a job worth squat after that. It's just something you take with a grain of salt when it has to do with athletes and celebrities. You definitely still don't have to like it.

kiler be 01-03-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1527178)
You've got a small percentage on every team. The sad thing is even if they get busted and do what little time they get, they get out of jail and go right back to their million dollar a year job. Hhhmmmm. If I get a felony against me, I lose my job forever and could'nt get a job worth squat after that. It's just something you take with a grain of salt when it has to do with athletes and celebrities. You definitely still don't have to like it.

I know what your sayin. He still killed someone and got one of his boyz to take the rap.:pimp:

:COOL: :COOL: Ray-Ray lewis is going to retire. :loser:
I just became a Colts fan, atleast this weekend.

Thunderbolt 01-03-2013 09:04 PM

I remember back when he was in some kind of trouble, but I guess I never knew exactly what it was for. I must have figured he'd get off the hook anyway.

Thunderbolt 01-04-2013 09:47 PM

Playoff Picks:

Texans (WAKE UP!!)
Packers
(Flips coin) Colts
(Flips coin) Redskins

The only pick I feel confident about is the Packers, even though they lost to the Vikings last week. I think they'll blow them out. The other games I think can go either way.

qtrain 01-04-2013 10:46 PM

I'm hoping the vikings take down the packers

kiler be 01-05-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1527783)
Playoff Picks:

Texans (WAKE UP!!)
Packers
(Flips coin) Colts
(Flips coin) Redskins

The only pick I feel confident about is the Packers, even though they lost to the Vikings last week. I think they'll blow them out. The other games I think can go either way.

:agree: Bet me to it.
Can't wait to get em started.

b3warnick 01-05-2013 05:25 PM

Bengals
Packers
Colts
Skins

Thunderbolt 01-05-2013 06:39 PM

Joe (Jack) Webb to start QB for the Vikings. I'd say the facts are that the Vikings are in trouble unless Peterson runs for 300 yards and 5 touchdowns.

warpony 01-05-2013 08:06 PM

Just hope the cheese heads don't move forward.:angry:

jh 2004 mach 01-06-2013 12:38 AM

go pack go. 1st play off win and many more to come packer's are #1.

Thunderbolt 01-06-2013 01:08 AM

Actually, they're #3. They'll have their hands full next week at Frisco. Definitely a killer game. I'll take the 49'ers.

GBMach 01-06-2013 02:04 PM

Pack nation. Got to see my boys go all the way again!

Thunderbolt 01-06-2013 04:12 PM

That's the real downside to this many rookie QB's. It's good to have these different teams, but how long will the QB's really last in the Playoffs. The Seahawks-Redskins would be a comfortable game for the QB's.

b3warnick 01-06-2013 07:24 PM

Glad I didn't put down any $ ... I'da lost big time. The only game I got right was Green Bay.:(

Thunderbolt 01-06-2013 07:45 PM

Caause 2 outa 4 aiiiint bad. That Seahawk-Falcons game is gonna be interesting. I think the Seahawks can beat them. They're on a roll.

machwun 01-06-2013 07:46 PM

Man....I love those Seahawks....Go Hawks!!

kiler be 01-06-2013 08:22 PM

O well, we'll get em next year.

Thunderbolt 01-06-2013 11:21 PM

That made me cringe when RG3's leg/knee went sideways. I was wondering why he could'nt pick that fumble back up.

kiler be 01-11-2013 06:08 PM

I'll try to pick em this week. 2-2 last week. Not to good.
Pats
Broncos
Packers
Falcons ...taking them because thier at home.

Thunderbolt 01-12-2013 01:17 PM

I'm mostly picking spoiler picks:

Broncos
49'ers
Seahawks
Texans (Pleeeeeeeeease win. This will be a late Christmas gift.)

falcongtho3 01-12-2013 06:24 PM

Looks like this may be the highest scoring game ever!

:borg:

Thunderbolt 01-12-2013 09:04 PM

It definitely looked like it was gonna be really high scoring after the 1st quarter. I've never seen a complete Overtime game that went the whole quarter, much less the beginning of a 2nd Overtime pro game. Elway got no closer this year than last year, so I guess that makes Tebow as good as Manning :D. The road goes through New England unless they lose.