2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

acreature 01-18-2009 07:00 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDraper (Post 1098710)
Wish the Eagles had shown up for 4 full quarters....

That is the career of McNabb... occasionally showing up.

Thunderbolt 01-18-2009 07:38 PM

Don't take anything away from the Cardinals defense. They were rock solid in the 1st half. Once the second half started their defense could'nt get any pressure on him.

Berzerk 01-18-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1098589)
or ur an NFC fan, as I am....gonna be eagles vs. ravens in the SB with the eagles winning :D

Both you & Frank shouldn't gamble on football games! :23:

Just messin with ya!

65fastback2+2 01-18-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerk (Post 1098842)

Just messin with ya!

i was more hoping....im tired of hearing how worthlessburger is awesome and i didnt want old statue warner winning either.

fitzgerald is AMAZING though

Thunderbolt 01-18-2009 10:18 PM

PITTSBURGH STEELERS ARE SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

Berzerk 01-18-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1098844)
i was more hoping....im tired of hearing how worthlessburger is awesome and i didnt want old statue warner winning either.

fitzgerald is AMAZING though

Larry Fitzgerald is definitely amazing. He was a 1-man scoring machine today. Say what ya want about Warner, he took some nasty hits today, got back up, and threw some great passes & TDs. Especially that incredibly pointless hit that cost the Eagles 15yds.

It should be interesting to see how Arizona does against Pitt's D.

02mach1 01-18-2009 11:13 PM

We did it Steelers are going Super Bowl!!!:candles: :claus:

02mach1 01-18-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerk (Post 1098842)

Just messin with ya!

I didn't gamble tonight on one team:23:

Thunderbolt 01-18-2009 11:19 PM

In order for Arizona to win it's all in Warner's arm. Their running game will do zilch. Pittsburgh's secondary is vastly improved over past years. I think this is still a great Superbowl match-up. The defense will win or lose this for Pittsburgh.

02mach1 01-18-2009 11:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1098888)
In order for Arizona to win it's all in Warner's arm. Their running game will do zilch. Pittsburgh's secondary is vastly improved over past years. I think this is still a great Superbowl match-up. The defense will win or lose this for Pittsburgh.

I'll agree but Steelers will win because of the Steelers defense and broth these teams came in the NFL 1933,

Hammer 01-19-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1098900)
I'll agree but Steelers will win because of the Steelers defense and broth these teams came in the NFL 1933,

Hey Frank, do you think worthlessbergers wife will make it to the game? :eek:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/Hammer808/3.jpg

Sorry to the rest of you folks, but I had to post the pic for Frank :23:

Perfect example of why the QB's should have short names......

np_mach1 01-19-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aneurism (Post 1098715)
That is the career of McNabb... occasionally showing up.

McNabb didn't lose that game blame it on the defense.

np_mach1 01-19-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer (Post 1098978)

That is just ****ed up

np_mach1 01-19-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1098753)
Don't take anything away from the Cardinals defense. They were rock solid in the 1st half. Once the second half started their defense could'nt get any pressure on him.

The cardinals are a scarey team. We have to have a better defensive game to beat them and our offense HAS TO put points on the board!

np_mach1 01-19-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 02mach1 (Post 1098882)
We did it Steelers are going Super Bowl!!!:candles: :claus:

:claus:

thanks Steelers :worship:

np_mach1 01-19-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by np_mach1 (Post 1095830)
... Get your popcorn ready we're going to be hitting mother ****ing birds in Pittsburgh!!!!! :mean!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaGJcfjTTFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzX8r...eature=related

Told ya :23:

In all seriousness I am glad Willis is okay and he was moving after that hit. No one wishes to hurt someone like that. He is a warrior.

04machwon22 01-19-2009 10:46 AM

seriously the steelers are a bunch of lucky, cheap, dirty bunch of players.... i didnt see that piece of s hines ward smiling when his knee was in 2 pieces...and ben worthlessburger his a total pieces of garbage im sick of every one sucking his d*ck and talking about how good he is... he is obviously terrible and i wanna smack that mole off his face... in the super bowl we are going to see number 11 in red running wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linumup 01-19-2009 10:51 AM

The better - luckier team won .

I dont know who to blame Flacco the rookie ?
Sure showed he was a rookie no doubt .
Cam Cameron letting the rookie throw all the time . All he had to do was throw 5 yard passes all day long . It was there all day . Oh well live and learn .

Doesnt look good for Hines Ward either . I dont like any player getting hurt no matter how much they dispise me .

c0nfl1kt 01-19-2009 11:21 AM

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...eaglesloss.jpg

np_mach1 01-19-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04machwon22 (Post 1099011)
seriously the steelers are a bunch of lucky, cheap, dirty bunch of players.... i didnt see that piece of s hines ward smiling when his knee was in 2 pieces...and ben worthlessburger his a total pieces of garbage im sick of every one sucking his d*ck and talking about how good he is... he is obviously terrible and i wanna smack that mole off his face... in the super bowl we are going to see number 11 in red running wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

there wasnt any thing dirty in that game. That was smash mouth football. The BETTER team won stop your :eyes:. Hines only sprained his knee... **** happens it IS football. Big Ben wins period! It isn't always/ hardly pretty, but neither was Bradshaw.

Sounds like you should go self medicate some more :butt:

np_mach1 01-19-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linumup (Post 1099012)
The better - luckier team won .

I dont know who to blame Flacco the rookie ?
Sure showed he was a rookie no doubt .
Cam Cameron letting the rookie throw all the time . All he had to do was throw 5 yard passes all day long . It was there all day . Oh well live and learn .

Doesnt look good for Hines Ward either . I dont like any player getting hurt no matter how much they dispise me .

I don't blame Flacco. He had a hell of a season, and mistakes are expected to be made when the 2 best defenses go up against eachother. When games are close the team that stays true to it's identity tend to win. When you get nervous and try to make things happen is when you make mistakes. I'd take Flacco on my team any day he has TONS of talent.

b3warnick 01-19-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Come on man - give credit where credit is due, get over it. Nothing cheap or dirty. The Worthlessburger stuff is old ... no picks, moved around, avoided the Ravens rush, made plays when he needed to .... anything but worthless and a 'piece of grabage'. Hines will be back for the SB. Ravens had a great year - Flacco has a great future if he avoids injury - they just came up short against a better team.

Thunderbolt 01-19-2009 01:04 PM

HERE COME THE EXCUSES AND SORE LOSERS!!! :31: :31: Go cry in your beer some more. I just got my Pittsburgh Steeler game jersey today!! WOO-HOO!! Gonna wear it to work tomorrow!! :COOL:

65fastback2+2 01-19-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerk (Post 1098871)
Larry Fitzgerald is definitely amazing. He was a 1-man scoring machine today. Say what ya want about Warner, he took some nasty hits today, got back up, and threw some great passes & TDs. Especially that incredibly pointless hit that cost the Eagles 15yds.

It should be interesting to see how Arizona does against Pitt's D.

warner is good...just not consistent...he goes wins a superbowl, goes to the superbowl again and is then found years later as a backup in az?

02mach1 01-19-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer (Post 1098978)

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/Hammer808/3.jpg

I just had dinner oh god is that Bengal Cheeleader:23: