2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   NFL Football Thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84561)

Thunderbolt 11-04-2010 07:50 PM

Re: NFL Football Thread

I don't condone cheap shots at all, no matter what player is doing it, but with the tiny bullseye area that it's legal to hit someone now their's just too much margin for error. They better start requiring NFL players to have Physic's degrees to determine whether they should make the hit or not.

Big Ron 11-04-2010 07:59 PM

Or take off their face guards......and that would eliminate face guards penalties (as well as injuries).

Big Ron :cool:

np_mach1 11-05-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ron (Post 1331920)
Or take off their face guards......and that would eliminate face guards penalties (as well as injuries).

You know I have thought about this for a while. I 100% do NOT agree with this. It is impossible for some part of your face not to get hit if you go to make a tackle while looking up. If you want no face masks you might as well take away the shoulder pads too... hell make it rugby while your at it.

If you take away defense in this game then you ruin it.

Big Ron 11-08-2010 03:33 PM

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

KTVT (Channel 11) is reporting that Dallas Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips has been fired and that offensive coordinator Jason Garrett will be the interim head coach. Details to come.

I would hate to be the next coach. Maybe it's time for Jerry to be the coach and save a little money.

Even their website http://www.dallascowboys.com/ has bit the dust.

kiler be 11-08-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ron (Post 1332852)
FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

KTVT (Channel 11) is reporting that Dallas Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips has been fired and that offensive coordinator Jason Garrett will be the interim head coach. Details to come.

I would hate to be the next coach. Maybe it's time for Jerry to be the coach and save a little money.

Even their website http://www.dallascowboys.com/ has bit the dust.

Happiest man in AMERICA.......WADE PHILLIPS!!!!!!!

Thunderbolt 11-08-2010 07:47 PM

Jerry World is imploding.

gvervoren 11-08-2010 08:08 PM

Went to the Packer game last night and watch the Pack run all over the Cowboyboys!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

bris09 11-08-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiler be (Post 1332922)
Happiest man in AMERICA.......WADE PHILLIPS!!!!!!!

Nah, that would be the Cowboys fans. Every fan at work wanted his head three weeks ago.

It didn't really help Wade when he went on national TV the other week and said he was at a lose and had no idea how to right the ship. Until Jones actually lets a coach have full control of the team they will be the same team.

kiler be 11-08-2010 08:23 PM

[QUOTE=bris09;1332968 . Until Jones actually lets a coach have full control of the team they will be the same team.[/QUOTE]

That is my point.

02mach1 11-09-2010 12:31 PM

Oh yea ,! Steelers won, How about those Cryboys:eyebrows::loser::eyebrows:

Thunderbolt 11-09-2010 04:22 PM

It looked like it was gonna be a blowout at first. The end was alittle too close for comfort.

Big Ron 11-09-2010 04:57 PM

News Alert! People in the DFW area are urged to go to the Cowboys Stadium during tornado alerts.....the likelyhood of a "touchdown" is remote!

Yes Wade Phillips was relieved. He had run out of ways to say he had no idea what was going on or how to correct it. You could see it on the sidelines that he was clueless. Jason Garrett wil not be an improvement. When Jerry said of Jimmy Johnson when he won Super Bowl XXVIII "that there were 500 coaches that could have won the Super Bowl with that team"......Jimmy Johnson "retired" a week later. Looks like Jerry has 494 coaches left................................

kiler be 11-09-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ron (Post 1333219)
News Alert! People in the DFW area are urged to go to the Cowboys Stadium during tornado alerts.....the likelyhood of a "touchdown" is remote!

Yes Wade Phillips was relieved. He had run out of ways to say he had no idea what was going on or how to correct it. You could see it on the sidelines that he was clueless. Jason Garrett wil not be an improvement. When Jerry said of Jimmy Johnson when he won Super Bowl XXVIII "that there were 500 coaches that could have won the Super Bowl with that team"......Jimmy Johnson "retired" a week later. Looks like Jerry has 494 coaches left................................

:23::23::23:Looks like its time for COACH JERRY. :23:

02mach1 11-14-2010 02:06 PM

Big game tonight Steelers going to win.

Thunderbolt 11-14-2010 02:09 PM

I really hope the Steelers can win tonight. I hate the Patsy's with all my heart and soul. Their fans are such a-holes.

gbranton 11-14-2010 03:46 PM

Bears doing ok today against Vikes. The thing is, they've only won against bad teams so far this year. I don't think they are particularly legit.

But if Buddy Lee Favre keeps throwing interceptions they will be ok today.

un gm 11-14-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by un gm (Post 1319766)
WTF is wrong with my cowboys?????????:angry: Look like they havnt practiced since last season.:anger: 1st head coach fired this season will be wade phillips :gears:

Oh if they only listened to me.:soapbox:

NTMAREMACH 11-15-2010 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1334593)
I really hope the Steelers can win tonight. I hate the Patsy's with all my heart and soul. Their fans are such a-holes.

Not to be an a-hole but the Pat's kicked the Steeler's azz.:smokin: Am I really an a-hole?:23:

np_mach1 11-15-2010 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PONY40 (Post 1334756)
Not to be an a-hole but the Pat's kicked the Steeler's azz.:smokin: Am I really an a-hole?:23:

yes. :anger::23:

04azuremach 11-15-2010 09:08 AM

LOL @ Steelers.

I hate the pats more though. However they did make the Steeler defense look like a joke. Probably just went down a bit in rankings.

Thunderbolt 11-15-2010 10:48 AM

The Pats are smart that they always play the Steelers achilles heel, the pass. They got no pressure on Brady at all. He had all day to throw. Oh well.

Big Ron 11-15-2010 04:12 PM

Don't forget the Cowboys......they played "lights out" at Giants Stadium.

Big Ron :claus:

serviceman1 11-15-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunderbolt (Post 1334593)

to bad maybe next time although I doubt it.

Thunderbolt 11-15-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serviceman1 (Post 1334871)
to bad maybe next time although I doubt it.

It all comes down to pressuring Brady. The Steelers were'nt even close.

kiler be 11-15-2010 07:12 PM

Redskins and McNabb must have patched thing up over the by week.......40 Mil. signing bonus.
Now if the Redskins could just sign some off. linemen to help him.