2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   2004 SY Mach 1, Built Motor & D1SC, CCW's (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=133822)

Tofazfou 07-27-2015 07:25 PM

2004 SY Mach 1, Built Motor & D1SC, CCW's

Bought this car in 2013 and have put maybe 2,000 miles on it total. The motor blew not a month after owning the car, so I proceeded to throw another fully built short block into it, replacing 3 bent valves and having all valves refreshed with new seals and valve job. There is something about this car that I cannot explain, I have far and away gotten more attention in this car compared to anything else I have ever driven. You WILL be seen driving this car.

2004 Screaming Yellow Mach 1
-43,900 miles
-Clean Title
-Garage Kept

Interior
-IUP Package
-MGW Knobs on heat/AC knobs, headlight, and "Eject" knob for cig. lighter
-SOS gauge pod with Cobalt C2 gauges (Boost & fuel pressure)
-Raptor shift light inside A/C vent
-FRPP 5 speed leather shift knob
-Interior is mint with stock seats front & rear.

Exterior
-Paint is in great condition, detailed professionally about 2 months ago.
-6000k HID headlights and fogs
-20% window tint, rear window also has vinyl strip so no dot matrix present
-03/04 Cobra side skirts (side stripe delete)
-03/04 Cobra mirrors
-Polished CCW Classics (engraved center caps)- 18x9.5 fronts 18x11 rears with BFG's all around, rear BFG's replaced 3750 miles ago and fronts have roughly 10k miles. 275 fronts/295 rears.

Suspension/Brakes
-Steeda Sport springs (no iso's)
-Stock shocks/struts
-Eibach front & rear swaybars
-Steeda rear strut tower brace
-Steeda Upper & Lower control arms
-Steeda Full length subframe connectors
-MM caster camber plates
-Welded torque boxes
-FRPP driveshaft loop
-RotorPro's Slotted/Crossdrill Rotors with black centers & Hawk HPS pads
-SLP Line Lock

Exhaust
-Mac Longtubes
-Mac offroad prochamber
-Magnaflow catback

Engine
-Cobra iron block stroker with manley rods and notched pistons. Pistons are coated. Arp mainstuds. 5.0 displacement
-ARP hardware throughout including arp2000 rod bolts, head studs, mainstuds and sidebolts.
-Stainless valves, bronze valve guides, new tensioners, heads are fresh with 1k miles on rebuild
-Stock cams & heads
-Ported lower intake by "Roy" well known on mach1registry.com forums
-Procharger D1SC (head unit was sent to Procharger and rebuilt 4k miles ago), 3.85" pulley on blower, upgraded Procharger intercooler, closed big red race valve
-Converted to 8 rib with all Ford pulleys (laser aligned, all the headache of 8 rib seems to be fully remedied)
-Innovators West 10% overdrive harmonic damper fully rebuilt by IW when new shortblock was put in.
-ThumpRRR single bolt tensioner
-Valve covers and timing cover powdercoated "wrinke" black
-"Powered by Ford" coil covers
-Custom catch can
-Tuned by Tuners Inc with a SCT X-Cal 2 and made 567 rwhp & 486 rwtq @ 18 psi on 14 degrees timing

Transmission
-Liberty 26 spline input shaft
-Centerforce DF Clutch
-Ford Steel Flywheel
-FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
-Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
-Steeda Firewall adjuster & clutch quadrant

Rear
-FRPP 4.10 gears
-FRPP 31 Spline Cobra Diff
-FRPP Diff Cover
-Strange 31 Spline Axles
-3" studs (also on front)
-Welded Axle Tubes

Fuel/Air Delivery
-60 lb injectors
-Cobra tank with twin Ford GT pumps
-Dual FPDM
-Fiore hat
-SCT 2600 Maf with maf.ia

The bad
-Wheels could stand to be taken off and seriously polished, the passenger side wheels have a curb rash spot on each rim that would be fixed with replacement lips from ccw.
The bumper is not an identical match, its not off by much but I would rather mention it.

I love this car, but I am in college and its time for me to sell and leave the car game for the time being. That being said, I am in no rush to sell the car or in any position where I need to get rid of it quickly. Do not waste your or my time by lowballing. I am asking 19,500 . If you have any questions, feel I missed something or would like more specific pictures please feel free to call or text me at 904-477-5169. Thanks for looking!!!

I cant seem to get pictures to embed, so here is a link to a small album.

http://s922.photobucket.com/user/xth...?sort=3&page=1

Tofazfou 10-03-2015 02:55 AM

Re: 2004 SY Mach 1, Built Motor & D1SC, CCW's

Bump and price drop 19,500.

BONESTOCK 10-14-2015 01:54 PM

Re: 2004 SY Mach 1, Built Motor & D1SC, CCW's

Very nice! Good luck with the sale!