2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   RedSox Go to the World Series Again!! (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71381)

03AV8R 10-22-2007 12:00 AM

RedSox Go to the World Series Again!!

Oh its a shame what happened to the Cleveland Indians but they'll get over it!! Go RedSox!! :horse:

65fastback2+2 10-22-2007 12:39 AM

Re: RedSox Go to the World Series Again!!

im ticked....indians so deserved to win that series...oh well, they'll get spanked by the rockies in the world series and look like a bunch of hobos

rigssvt 10-22-2007 02:10 AM

i agree with you

24kmach 10-22-2007 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 878938)
im ticked....indians so deserved to win that series...oh well, they'll get spanked by the rockies in the world series and look like a bunch of hobos

X's 3 :yes: :THUMBSUP:

wigsite 10-22-2007 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03AV8R (Post 878925)
Oh its a shame what happened to the Cleveland Indians but they'll get over it!!

Yes we will. Us Cleveland fans have had a lot of practice at getting over it. My poor son cried himself to sleep last night. At least I have still have OSU number one for now.-

03AV8R 10-22-2007 09:09 AM

Im sorry but, ive been watching the RedSox all year & can tell ya they played some of the worst ball all season long during this last series with the Indians. Especially Ortiz & Manny.. If you can't beat the Sox when they're only firing on half of their cylinders then you don't deserve to go to the World Series. :cool:

03AV8R 10-22-2007 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 878938)

Sorry, but with Ortiz & Manny barely hitting anything (& you still lost) i dont see how you deserve it??

Its OK If we lose in the World Series, we will still have the New England Patriots!! :horse:

65fastback2+2 10-22-2007 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03AV8R (Post 878999)
Its OK If we lose in the World Series, we will still have the New England Patriots!! :horse:

who are gonna loose the superbowl to the cowboys

03AV8R 10-22-2007 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 879000)
who are gonna loose the superbowl to the cowboys

I dunno man?? Did you see that last Pats/Cowboyz game or were you outta country?? It was like 48 to 28 Pats or something & they were in Texas?? I kinda felt bad for Dallas for about 10 to 12 seconds there but i got over it!! :THUMBSUP:

65fastback2+2 10-22-2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03AV8R (Post 879006)
I dunno man?? Did you see that last Pats/Cowboyz game or were you outta country?? It was like 48 to 28 Pats or something & they were in Texas?? I kinda felt bad for Dallas for about 10 to 12 seconds there but i got over it!! :THUMBSUP:

Well....for the superbowl everyone will be well and it'll be much different.

Patrick Newman played that game with a broke toe.
Anthony Henry, one of the best pass defense players in the league is injured and didnt start.
Terry Glenn is still out with his knee.

It will be ALOT different in the superbowl :D

Greenmonster 10-22-2007 10:11 AM

I was glad to see the Indians go to the ALCS. Boston & Cleveland did have the 2 best season win record. Once the 5th game started, Cleveland lost their pitching offense.

Berzerk 10-22-2007 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 879013)

Patrick Newman played that game with a broke toe.
Anthony Henry, one of the best pass defense players in the league is injured and didnt start.
Terry Glenn is still out with his knee.

It will be ALOT different in the superbowl :D

I hate the Patriots as much as, if not more than, anyone else(Raiders fan. Tuck rule my azz).

You sound like an idiot making excuses. "But this guy, that guy was hurt" :blah: :blah: :blah: It doesn't matter. They lost, period. Your "boys" didn't match up against the Pats and got smacked around. Not the 1st team, and sadly, won't be the last team.

It annoys me to no end when fans make excuses for games they didn't even play in. Look, if the players aren't making excuses, then you sure as hell shouldn't be. Something I learned while playing football is its a game! You lose... theres always next week.

65fastback2+2 10-22-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerk (Post 879037)
I hate the Patriots as much as, if not more than, anyone else(Raiders fan. Tuck rule my azz).

You sound like an idiot making excuses. "But this guy, that guy was hurt" :blah: :blah: :blah: It doesn't matter. They lost, period. Your "boys" didn't match up against the Pats and got smacked around. Not the 1st team, and sadly, won't be the last team.

It annoys me to no end when fans make excuses for a game they didn't play in. Look, if the players aren't making excuses, then you sure as hell shouldn't be. Something I learned while playing football is its a game! You lose... theres always next week.

did you hear excuses? nope....just was saying several key players are out....and that with them...the game would be different....if anything all i was saying was the pats better not count their chickens for the superbowl...we'll be a totally different team by then (most likely)

im sorry that analyzing a previous game vs. a future game is being an idiot....i guess coaches and espn staff are idiots.

Berzerk 10-22-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 879041)
did you hear excuses? nope....just was saying several key players are out....and that with them...the game would be different....if anything all i was saying was the pats better not count their chickens for the superbowl...we'll be a totally different team by then (most likely)

im sorry that analyzing a previous game vs. a future game is being an idiot....i guess coaches and espn staff are idiots.

Are you even reading what you're posting? You lost and now you're saying you lost because guys were out. Based on the score, do you really think the 2 you mentioned would have made THAT MUCH of a difference? I really doubt it.

Like I said, I hate the Pats so I'm not defending them, but they beat you plain and simple, and definitely not because those 2 guys were out. And trust me, you're not an idiot ONLY for what you've posted here.:smokin:
Theres a difference between you and the people you mentioned. Its their job to analyze games. To me you're not analyzing, you're making excuses.
"This guy was playing hurt, this & that guy was out." <--- excuses why you lost. You CANNOT forecast a game in the NFL. It is simply not possible.

And if you ACTUALLY READ my post, you're not an idiot, in this instance, for analyzing future games. You're an idiot for saying that the 3 players you mentioned are why you lost. You didn't come out and say it, but you mind as well have. "You beat us BUT his wittle toe was hurt and these 2 didn't play!!!"

FordMan 10-22-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wigsite (Post 878990)
Yes we will. Us Cleveland fans have had a lot of practice at getting over it. My poor son cried himself to sleep last night. At least I have still have OSU number one for now.-

Oklahoma State University???

Oregon State University???

machgsxr 10-22-2007 11:09 AM

I like the red sox. Not my favorite team, as my baseball team just sucks. (rangers). I really don't watch it all that much as im busy with other shiat, but for some reason, I just like the red sox. Even before the 04 run. But im pulling for anybody but the yankee's. Once their out, im happy.

GO RED SOX.

As for Cowboy's their my favorite football team. Patriots suck azz and my manager is a Patriots fan. I think the cowboy's have a chance of winning it if they get their **** right. Patriots are what they are. They are not going to get any better. They can be beat and will NOT win the superbowl this year. Cowboy's I see going deeper in the playoff this year than previous year's, but don't think they will make the big game. AND because they are my team and happen to make the sb against the pat's I will bet that they will win. JUST because their my team.

1stmach 10-22-2007 11:22 AM

Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

65fastback2+2 10-22-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerk (Post 879043)
Are you even reading what you're posting? You lost and now you're saying you lost because guys were out. Based on the score, do you really think the 2 you mentioned would have made THAT MUCH of a difference? I really doubt it.

Like I said, I hate the Pats so I'm not defending them, but they beat you plain and simple, and definitely not because those 2 guys were out. And trust me, you're not an idiot ONLY for what you've posted here.:smokin:
Theres a difference between you and the people you mentioned. Its their job to analyze games. To me you're not analyzing, you're making excuses.
"This guy was playing hurt, this & that guy was out." <--- excuses why you lost. You CANNOT forecast a game in the NFL. It is simply not possible.

And if you ACTUALLY READ my post, you're not an idiot, in this instance, for analyzing future games. You're an idiot for saying that the 3 players you mentioned are why you lost. You didn't come out and say it, but you mind as well have. "You beat us BUT his wittle toe was hurt and these 2 didn't play!!!"

cool....so you read between the lines....got it....put words right in my mouth, literally.

i dunno if you actually watch football games...but up until 5 minutes left in the 4th, the game was even...I think the score was 24 Dallas 31 Pats....if you watched the game, you'll notice that the pats have alot of throwing options...having glenn would have given us an extra throwing option (and hopefully will by superbowl time) and henry is one of the best pass defense guys in the game....making it extra hard for the pass defense to guard all the pats passing options....yet again, he is a key player in shutting down the pats.

We lost...yup...but we have the improvements available to us to make it different come superbowl time.

Its sad that as a fan, I am not allowed to analyze games.

Berzerk 10-22-2007 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 879063)
cool....so you read between the lines....got it....put words right in my mouth, literally.

i dunno if you actually watch football games...but up until 5 minutes left in the 4th, the game was even...I think the score was 24 Dallas 31 Pats....if you watched the game, you'll notice that the pats have alot of throwing options...having glenn would have given us an extra throwing option (and hopefully will by superbowl time) and henry is one of the best pass defense guys in the game....making it extra hard for the pass defense to guard all the pats passing options....yet again, he is a key player in shutting down the pats.

We lost...yup...but we have the improvements available to us to make it different come superbowl time.

Its sad that as a fan, I am not allowed to analyze games.

I'm not putting words in your mouth or reading between the lines, read your f***ing post. After 03 said the pats beat you went on to list the players that were hurt/out... MAKING EXCUSES.
Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 879013)

So you lost because 3 guys were hurt? The game was even till the 4th where the pats beat them 48-27. A close game UP UNTIL the 4th don't mean ****.

How about you analyze the Bills game! Your cowboys barely made it out with their asses in tact. You're talking about them winning the Superbowl, they beat the Bills by 1 point w/a last second field goal. You think they stand a chance in the Superbowl??? Let alone a Superbowl vs teams like the Pats and Colts??? :23: Maybe you should reanalyze those games their "fan". You can analyze all you want, but you might want to have a clue before you talk out loud.

Go ahead and make your smartazz comments "if you actually watch football games". I've actually played football, so I know how the game works. I've also studied tape and practiced my *** off. You probably played too. What was your position? "Arm-chair" QB?

FordMan 10-22-2007 12:01 PM

This is almost as much fun to read as political "discussions" :D

Berzerk 10-22-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FordMan (Post 879081)
This is almost as much fun to read as political "discussions" :D

Isn't the NFL going to play a game somewhere outside the US....where was it? OH YEAH!

IRAN

FordMan 10-22-2007 12:11 PM

LIONS FTW

iran

Berzerk 10-22-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FordMan (Post 879089)
LIONS FTW

iran

I gotta say the Lions did shock me. I was expecting the Raiders to roll them....but....well.... I was wrong.:SMASH:

iraq

FordMan 10-22-2007 12:33 PM

Heh-Heh.....Heh.....Heh-Heh-Heh.....another thread successfully derailed from its original intent.....Heh-Heh

http://usera.imagecave.com/football2001/Bungholio.gif

(My work here is done)

03AV8R 10-22-2007 01:03 PM

Im expecting a really good world series here..We didnt hafta use Beckett last nite so he will be nice & fresh for prolly 2 of the games now.. Thats important cause the dude is awesome.. I wouldnt wanna be playing opposite of him :hail1:

P.S. i wouldnt wanna be playing opposite of Brady & Moss either!! :machgod: :machgod: