2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club

2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Registry Discussion (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   This made me laugh - can you tell what's going on???? (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94970)

G 07-08-2009 10:12 PM

This made me laugh - can you tell what's going on????

Here are 3 pics I took at work. Any guess on why this happened. :23:

This is not my car or motorcycle!!!! :smokin:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...f/IMG00081.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...f/IMG00082.jpg

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...f/IMG00083.jpg

cledusdtrucker 07-08-2009 10:13 PM

Re: This made me laugh - can you tell what's going on????

??????????

03 Shadow grey 07-08-2009 10:15 PM

They're mating

65fastback2+2 07-08-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03 Shadow grey (Post 1173530)
Their mating

they're*

anyhow....they just parked them in...its a lame everyday prank...you park super close to the driver door so they cant open it so they have to climb over the passenger side to get in their car

65fastback2+2 07-08-2009 10:18 PM

as to why....id assume the car did something wrong towards the motorcycle...like switch lanes and not see them, pull out in front of them, etc.

65fastback2+2 07-08-2009 10:19 PM

btw, there is a blue sn95 in the background of the second pic hehe

03 Shadow grey 07-08-2009 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=65fastback2+2;1173532]they're*

Yeah yeah thanks

G 07-08-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1173532)
they're*

anyhow....they just parked them in...its a lame everyday prank...you park super close to the driver door so they cant open it so they have to climb over the passenger side to get in their car

KNOW

Oops

I mean NO

However, what do you think the white block behind the car has written on it????

Well it's not readable but if you have worked there for years --- you know what it says. :smack:

G 07-08-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1173534)
btw, there is a blue sn95 in the background of the second pic hehe

Wow, that's just like my car. Someone has really good taste. :worship:

65fastback2+2 07-08-2009 10:30 PM

maybe im an idiot, but i dont see a white block behind the car

03AV8R 07-08-2009 10:31 PM

The bike is a POS & id just push it over without a second thought if i needed to get in that car.. Id push it away from my car even if it were on the passanger side just because its such an ugly POS, would anyone even care?? Whats the cop gonna do?? dust the tank for my bootprint?? :33:

03 Shadow grey 07-08-2009 10:32 PM

I see a white line

G 07-08-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 (Post 1173545)
maybe im an idiot, but i dont see a white block behind the car

I don't know why but I'm going to ignore this opportunity to agree with you. :smack: :23:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03 Shadow grey (Post 1173547)
I see a white line

That's it, the line is a white background for black letters that say "Motorcycles Only". They are very badly faded. :smokin:

It's not the first time this has happened!!!!

24kmach 07-09-2009 12:37 AM

The bike is going to piddle on the cars rear wheel but it's sniffing it first.:eek: How disgusting. :wow:

Mustanger2 07-09-2009 01:06 AM

The white block says no parking. (probably Motorcycles only!)...I can't tell if that is even a Mustang back ther much less an SN95!! You guys got good eyes or somrthing!

The biker is mighty brave...I might be pushed to kick it over too if it were blocking my car like that...but then the biker might retaliate on my car later...so I'd just blow the rider & bike up together!

FastEddie09 07-09-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03AV8R (Post 1173546)
The bike is a POS & id just push it over without a second thought if i needed to get in that car.. Id push it away from my car even if it were on the passanger side just because its such an ugly POS, would anyone even care?? Whats the cop gonna do?? dust the tank for my bootprint?? :33:

No, you'd have some boot prints on your face for touching my bike.

So its the bikers fault the cager cant read?

Maybe I should stop, you sounded pretty tuff the way you can just kick a bike over :butt: Your as much as a fairy boy as kids that steal emblems from cars.

G 07-09-2009 10:47 AM

No fighting required, we don't even have a parking lot. :23:

This should all be sorted out today. The spaces need to be marked better and the riders need to be less sensitive. Most of them have started parking in a car spot anytime someone parks in the bike spot(s), this really creates a parking issue on hot sunny days.

I thought it was a good example of someone going way over the line over something silly. The same kind of stuff happens with misunderstood posts all the time. :worship: See above for those examples. :wow:

R-code17815 07-09-2009 11:02 AM

Ok, this guy deserves it for parking in the motorcycle lot but, if it were me and someone did it just to be a ****, I'd def kick the bike over...

I had a smart *** kid park super close to my car like that once, needless to say after I crawled thru and moved my car I kicked his door in and left a thank you note....

Machme1 07-09-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R-code17815 (Post 1173722)
Ok, this guy deserves it for parking in the motorcycle lot but, if it were me and someone did it just to be a ****, I'd def kick the bike over...

I had a smart *** kid park super close to my car like that once, needless to say after I crawled thru and moved my car I kicked his door in and left a thank you note....

^haha!
I would probably push the bike over than run it over with my truck! And then speed off and hope noone saw me!:gears:
j/k but that bike guy is being a do uscheb ag

FastEddie09 07-09-2009 06:26 PM

I agree the biker is being a tool...............but property damage is for p_ssies.

Punch the facker in his face like a man. Dont damage a guys bike/car........thats what x-wives do.

gbranton 07-09-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastEddie09 (Post 1173897)
property damage is for p_ssies.

Dont damage a guys bike/car........thats what x-wives do.

Agreed 100%!

G 07-09-2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FastEddie09 (Post 1173897)
I agree the biker is being a tool...............but property damage is for p_ssies.

Punch the facker in his face like a man. Dont damage a guys bike/car........thats what x-wives do.

I can't disagree with the x wife part but a note normally does the trick.

UPDATE: they did the same thing today and I got to see the car driver leave. He didn't have a clue of why the bike was there. We got the word to some of his coworkers and it shouldn't happen again. They thought it was funny and said the driver would never think of damaging the bike, he was just confused when he had motorcycles parked all around him today. :23:

gbranton 07-09-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G (Post 1173956)
I can't disagree with the x wife part but a note normally does the trick.

Agreed with the note. I don't use my vehicles to play games and I don't put them into a position to be damaged.

NTMAREMACH 07-09-2009 09:02 PM

A little note left on the car explaining the bike parking would of done the job. Didn't have to park that close. But as long as it was done in humor it's ok.

shame302 07-09-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

A little note left on the car explaining the bike parking would of done the job. Didn't have to park that close.
Agreed. All the biker would have managed to do in this case is escalate a situation that could have easily ended up in court for a number of reasons. Just assume the car driver is stupid/oblivious/ignorant. Bet his tune would have change had it been a 20 year old little hottie.

Quote:

So its the bikers fault the cager cant read?
No but its the bikers fault for over reacting and parking his bike like an idiot. If it got kicked over that's exactly what he should have expected as he asked for it. Boy, he sure showed that ignorant driver :12: