View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
Machdis1

Hello From Jersey

Whats up Guys, First off i dont own a Mustang nor a Mach 1 but would like to get one in the future, i was orignally looking at getting a 03-04 Terminator but there a little to pricey. i realized i could get a mach for a portion of the price 10-20G not to bad compared to 20G-30G if not more. Now here's another question would i be better off getting a SN95 Cobra or should i save a little more to get a Mach. the Mach is a amazing car even though ive never driven or sat in one. My whole plan is to beat my Neighbors 2005 Ford GT his got a whipple supercharger pushing 720HP to the crank and like 690 to the wheels. would i be able to beat him with a Mach with the right Supercharger or should i get spray along with it. he's got exhaust and what not done to his car to. Also what's the best exhaust to get for the stang is it a Mac Cat-back or should i get a Borla Stinger with a Bassani X-pipe. which would be louder. A Mac exhaust or some other type. i need suggestions people lol. this isnt the only car my neighbor has either he just got a Dodge Challenger SRT-8 not sure if its a 08 or 09 but its Torid Red and i noticed they only made that color in 09 and they just came out with Manual's for the 09 challenger's the challenger shouldnt be a problem for the stang. Now keep in Mind iam not gonna do every modification at once. Iam probably gonna get the S/C last since thats gonna cost the most money like 2-3G. then I am gonna have to get a tune and what not correct?. like i said if anyone has suggestions please feel free to list them for me.
Machdis1 is offline   Reply With Quote