View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
White04Mach
Stab n' Steer!

Re: Moddified Bullitt rocker panels

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie09 View Post
Wow.......that is sick. I love the way you molded in the spoiler. Great idea, and the final results are amazing. You have a good eye for the body lines there.
It's my uncles body shop that he has owned and worked himself for 30 years. This is his sons (aka my cousins) car. Been doing custom stuff there for along time. I go in and help out when I can and work on my own stuff and help my cousin with his. We both have hundreds of hours in this car (him a lot more than me) and I think the results speak for themselves. Emblems are frenched, antenna delete, engine bay and hood holes filled, engine compartment painted, and a couple (mind blowing) things I'm not allowed to reveal until it gets in a magazine. And no its not a trailer queen, ran a 12.01 with some common bolt ons (traction limited). Next thing to go on is CCW classics he bought from Graves. 335/30/18's going on the rear.
Ford C springs, MM Adjustable lower control arms, DD Mach rims, Honeycomb panel, sequential turn signals, modded Bullitt skirts, wingless decklid, Cobra mirrors, Flowmaster 40's, Fiore quadrant and firewall adjuster, 4.10's, Shelby diff cover, MGW shifter, Raptor shift light.

Last edited by White04Mach; 02-28-2009 at 12:25 AM.
White04Mach is offline   Reply With Quote