View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #8
Machme1
Bring back the 5.0

Re: FRPP now sells a shaker system for GT's

There are three guys in my city that claim to have s197 Mach 1's ! Their liscence plates read..... 05 Mach, 006 Mach, and 007 Mach ! Of the three only one actually has a shaker! Its a good look but dont be a liar!
I have a couple stories behind theses posers!
I was at a local cruise in a few weeks back...
A 2005 GT pulls up wearing a complete Ronaele body kit with snakes on the fenders! Its a good looking white with redfire striped car! I was standing next to one of said posers... he says and I quote " I can't believe why that guy would pretend to have a Cobra! " It took all of me not to lash out to the guy! How could he be such a judge of the guy with the better looking car?? The Cobra Emblems actually are a compliment to the kit! He wasnt pretending to be a Cobra, he just put on the emblems that tend to go with looking like ELEANOR!
Meanwhile this guy is standing next to his 2006 Sonic Blue GT! His liscense plate claims that he has a MACH 1 ! First... they never made Mach 1s in 2006, second... they never made Mach 1s in sonic blue... third Mach 1s dont were GT on the fenders, and fourth this isnt even the guy with the shaker!
The nerve some nitwits have!
I have another story about these three...
Just last week I put the Mach in the local Mustang Club car show! It was a well put on show which invites other brands to attend under different classes!
I was walking through with my buddy wh has a ZY 03 Cobra! We were standing next to his car and a '67 GT that ended up winning best of show! Some other guys come ask us if we had cars in the show! We kindly replied a yes and told them what we had!
When I told them I had the Orange Mach 1, the guys eyes lit up, and said "I love those cars!" He then Said "I really like the newer body style Machs more! " I said to him " I have the newest Mach, Ford has ever offered, its an 04! "
He said " No, no! The new ones like 06s and 09s! That body style." I tried not to be rude to the guy by saying " there is no such thing." He zipped back " oh yes there is there are three in this very Car show!" He said" I just talked to one of their owners. His liscence plate reads 007 Mach!"
I just shook my head and said to him " That guy lied to you! Ford hasn't made a mach 1 since 2004! His liscence plate is misleading! Just look at his fenders, they read GT! Put it next to a GT and tell me the difference! You cant because its a GT! "
The guy who owned the car should be smacked! FN Posers! Its one thing to make a clone which would require him having a new edge stang tostart with! Or making a concept vehicle that Ford should have put out!, But its just rediculous to just flat out lie!
Machme1 is offline   Reply With Quote