View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #18
peabodyz06
Nightmare

Re: New wheels, what do ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD_MACh1 View Post
I have the Jegs version of those in my garage. Are putting the lugs on a PITA? On mine it looks like the holes are too small because they use such a large center cap. They only socket that I can use is thin wall 3/8 deep well. I'm also using 3/4 hex lug nuts which are smaller than the standard 13/16 for 1/2-20 lug nut.
sorry i dont know what type of lug nuts i have on the mach they were the same ones i had when i bought it. they are long and yeah i had to use a 3/8 deep well. and sorry for my lack of knowledge on the lingo, whats lugs on a PITA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudd92 View Post
looks badass man!!! what did you have to do the brakes? or did you use spacers? thanks.
Thanks, and i didnt do anything to the brakes, i used spacers i think i answered a similar question earlier but i dont remember lol, it was a 7/32" spacer on the rear and a 1" hubcentric spacer on the front.
Drop in K&N filter, Air Diverter, MGW short throw shifter, Raptor shift light, Dioblo programmer, cat's removed, Mac off road Prochamber, Flowmaster super 44 series mufflers, Hood pins, Cobra Jet emblems. custom Nightmare decal.

283 hp and 306 ft-tq
peabodyz06 is offline   Reply With Quote