View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #7
rich1
AUTOMACHTIC

Re: Back Pain / Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman91 View Post
I felt the same way about going to the chiro. He would do the adjustment, hook up the tens machine and I'm out the door. Doesn't really fix the problem, but I'm sure he likes my co-pay's. It just gets really frustrating sometimes. I'm not trying to get a medical retirement or anything like that. I like my job and just want to continue to live and work somewhat pain-free.

I've heard that most surgical procedures don't fix the problem. Even my back doctor is against back surgery...
Well ..it doesent hurt him any right? Get another doctor. I had to get 2 second opnions and one for me too. All were highly rated and said the same thing ..fix it. One of the top 5 doctors in the country at Duke Hospital fixed mine.BTW ..the last resort for the insurance company was a Tens machine that they gave me not to sue them !
UPGRADES...Tokico Illuminas Borla SS Catback , Steeda Underdrives , Strut Brace , HPM Lower K Brace , L /C Arms , U /C Arms , HPM PanHard Bar, K&N FRPK 2, GOODYEAR GT1 , MRT- H-Pipe , JLT VaporTraps , SLP-12'" Tips! , FRPP Shorty 1 5/8 Headers , Brembo D/S & PBR D/S Rotors ,FRPP Alum.DS ,Roys 3/8 Spacer , SVT Focus 255 pump SCTsw Chip PRO-DYNOjet NA 300.01hp /315tq (Auto) ,Innovate W/B ,Compucar Wet Kit (90jet) + Heater and E Gauge * 360 hp/385tq 12.5 -1/4 @112
rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote