View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
TRbetngu

Got scammed by "Jayceto"

Well I didnt really get scammed but I definitely got screwed. Jayceto had PM'd me about wanting a subwoofer that I was selling and told me that he needed a few days to make up the money. I said thats fine and patiently waited. Few days go by and he posts in the FS section that he is selling a set of OEM headlights. So I text him (had his number from the subwoofer deal) and said if its okay with him we can just trade straight across and he said that would be great. So long story short, I told him that the subwoofer had shipped and he said the lights were shipped. About a week went by and I text him and said "Havent seen the headlights yet" and he text back imediately and said "Not home now working Ill text the tracking number as soon as I get home" A day passed and no number, text him again and asked ig he got the tracking number, no reply. Asked again next day, nothing. Called twice, no answer. So I text him again yesterday and said "Last chance. Whats up with the headlights? I dont wanna put you on blast on M1R but I will and we can take it to the cops. You dont wanna do that over $30 worth of parts" and still, nothing from him. I obviously am not taking it to the cops over $30 worth of stuff but still, what a douche. Now I know his post count is low and I probably shouldnt have trusted him as much as I did. But I like to think that SOME people in this world are still honest. And new sellers have to start somewhere. So I figured Id give him a try because it was only $30. Well it backfired. Nobody deal with this guy!

My deal thread (Post #16)
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...d.php?t=123342

His deal thread
http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/...d.php?t=123645

-P1-SC kit
-Magnaflow Catted X w/ Borla Stingers
-MGW Shifter
-H&R SS springs
-18" AFS reps
-Treated better than my wife
TRbetngu is offline   Reply With Quote