View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 06:42 PM   #15
not a gt

Re: I can't keep doing this

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh 2004 mach View Post
I thought about selling mine for 2 1/2 years I let her go last April no regrets at all my next car will be a gt-500 or tt terminator.
Here ya go jh, this was sent to me from my Mustang club

If any of you are looking for a great Shelby GT500 that has been pampered and selling for a reasonable price the car below is the one.
I can verify it has not been abused in any way, never been on track or raced and owned by a police officer. This is a very nice Shelby.

2008 Shelby GT500, Black w/ dark Gray stripes on top and rocker, dark gray leather interior with Shelby snake on seatbacks, all power options, Ford MyColor dash lighting, 6 disc CD/Stereo, tinted windows, Ford racing exhaust and shifter knob, upgraded supercharger pulley and professionally tuned to 600HP. Only 11,500 miles, near mint condition, always garaged, factory GPS system, never seen snow, no accidents, non-smoker, seats like new, title in hand, well maintained. Asking $34,700 Contact Matt Nemeth Mathew.Nemeth@jaxsheriff.org The car is listed in Auto trader with more photos.

2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
not a gt is offline   Reply With Quote