View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 11:13 PM   #36
SVTSnake
Mach Freak

Re: Header install guide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange whip 04
Been there, done that with projects long since gone. Yeah fun, but not as necessary as headers use to be in the 70's and 80's when engines needed them. Not so nesessary for an daily driver mach1 though. Its performance is good enough for a normal driving as it is.

Are you just mad that you cannot afford to have them installed or cannot do the install yourself? You have had like nothing positive to say about anything in this thread... Sorry for coming off so negative, but just because you don't feel that headers aren't worth it, I can assure you that driving mine before and after there is a world of difference. Sorry! Some of us do take our Mach's to the track on Friday and Saturday nights and run them. And there is a noticeable difference in the way the car sounds and idles after the header install.

Scott - know what you mean! I will be back on the dyno Tuesday getting retuned. Will post #'s when I get home... Oh, and BTW, congradulations on the install! It really wasn't that bad, wasn't it?

2003 Mach 1 - Zinc Yellow
Born 06/12/03, VIN# 436142
5 Speed, IUP
312 HP, 321 FT. LBS. TRQ. (5/10/05)
SVTSnake is offline   Reply With Quote