View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 08:26 PM   #10
Mach 1
DSG guarded by a GSD

Re: Traction control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange whip 04
I dont think its useless, but Ford should have made it so you could turn it on and off when you so desire and not have it come on automatically when you turn the engine on. Let the driver decide when he or she should turn it on and off acording to the road conditions. When i start the engine, i usually turn it off right away cause most of the time, i dont really need it, unless its raining outside.
I agree 100%. But I can understand that from a safety standpoint, they would prefer that we turn it off to not need it, as opposed to remembering to turn it on when we do. That having been said, I also had my tuner turn it off. My Mach is not my DD, so in rain or snow it never leaves the garage.
Procharged P-1SC Intercooled, 9 psi, 42 lb injectors, 80 mm Lightning MAF w/MAF.ia, 255 lph GT pump, NGK TR-6 plugs, Water/Methanol injection, SCT X cal 2 tuned by DEZ Racing, 10.5" AFS Rear wheels w/Nitto DR's, AutoMeter fuel/boost guages, MGW orange handle shifter, Sequential taillights, Raptor shift light, Visus louvers, Magnaflow catted x-pipe w/Magnapacks, 4" rolled tips. Canton tank and a little bit of chrome and powder coating. 429 rwhp, 365 rwtq Dyno pic Engine bay pic
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote