View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 11:54 AM   #54
ponygt65

Re: Barry freakin' Bonds!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bris09 View Post
Wrong answer. Perfectly legal if you have a prescription. That's why the doctors are getting in trouble. The prescriptions are bogus not because the substance is illegal.
Baseball refused to take a stance until Congress pushed them after newspaper articles and claims starting surfacing, stating that some of the big name players were using performance enhancing substances. It is up to the sanctioning body to form it's own rules on what substances are to be banned in their (for lack of a better word) sport. There is no law that says they have to ban anything. That's what congress is threatening to do. Need I mention pro wrestling?
Um...not wrong answer...just different interpretation. It is NOT banned in AMerica and it is available through prescription....HOWEVER...these athletes are obtaining them illegally and THEY KNOW it. So, if ANY of us got an illegal prescription would we be heald accountable??....YES. JUST LIKE they should be. Guess what else, if WE were held accountable...would we still have a job?..NO. BUT, they do.

It's a big $$ profitable BS market..that's all. It's not a freakin' sport anymore. And THAT is the sad part. WE all grew admiring these people...now, they don't play the game because 7 figures isn't enough. They should be paid 8 to entertain the public that spends their hard earned $$ to watch..and now we have to accept BS responses and accountability on enhancing drugs.. BS. It's gone too far.

Previous stangs:
2003 Mineral Grey Cobra Vert
1965 Factory GT K Code Coupe - mostly original and numbers matching. 14.9 (best) GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!
2003 MACh 1 AB - MINE!..SLP LM1s, PHP Spacer, and a CAI, that wont' stop whistling.
2004 MACh 1 DSG - PHP spacer, BOrla Stingers, K and N CAI, Tune, X-pipe, 1" 1-piece raised shaker...yadda yadda.
ponygt65 is offline   Reply With Quote