View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 12:35 PM   #50
lxh89

Re: Under Drive Pulleys..and the problems they cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach007 View Post
Once again in order to make those claims read what i posted. Take those steps, and then this claim can be rendered true. Not bashing on you in any way. I just dont see the logic in what is being posted. I know Al and others explain it and have dealt with it, but its only theoretical at this point. Take the step and measures in analysis to determine what other factors contribute to this outcome of damaged gears. To the gentlemen who mentioned balancing and harmonics dont co exist with one another; Last time i checked it did

benefits of balancing from within benefits in reduced wear of components, reduce vibrations transmitted throughout an engine. Able to reduce the size and weight of components without any disastrous output. keep in mind on how i said disastrous not negative. It is still feasible to experience a negative output with any modification but disatrous? higly unlikeley unless you are incompetent.
Have to warn you, this argument is about faith to most people vs proof. With that being said, it's akin to arguing which religion is better. There's no clear winner to the argument, only a bunch of pissed off people in the end.

Tony

03 Oxford White Mach 1 - SOLD
1.72 60',10.932@131.60MPH, 3800# Raceweight
lxh89 is offline   Reply With Quote