View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
Mudd92
03 Mach

Need suspension advice

Ok, now that I got a few bolt on's I wanted to do finished, I think I am going to do a little suspension upgrades. But I need help.

I dont know the proper names for some of what I want to ask so I will describe it the best I can.

I know I want to upgrade all my bushings to polyurathane, right?

My car is a DD'er, but I would love to be able to have a car that can run good at the track, but still do decent around a corner, but I'm not trying to make my car a Porche or anything of that nature.

The car has already been dropped about 1-1.5" with Eibach springs. And I dont want it any lower, I like the height its at right now.

I want to upgrade ALL the shocks and struts, and from reading I think I'll deff. go with Bilstein, but I also want to replace the *shocks that are horizontal on the rear axle and bolt up-to the body aswell*

I noticed alot of the bushings in the sus. are dryrotted and need replacing, and ive read that poly. is a great choice?

I thought about coilovers but I dont know if thats is worth the money?

I'm also thinking about going to a PSR k member while I'm at it.

Thanks! And can you also point me in the right direction to shop at?
Accufab TB, BBK LT's, BBK O/R X, Mac Catback, JLT RAI, 98 Cobra intake cams, EBC redstuff pads, slotted drilled rotors, 31 spline mosers, 31 spline cobra posi, 3" studs, FRPP 3:73, welded tubes, smoked tails. Eaton swap! 465hp,425tq @ 15deg and 3.4pulley @ 10lb. T56 magnum! - Tuned by Eric Brooks! Built motor coming soon

-95 Chevy C1500 5.7 auto
Stock, tow rig and DD.

-Joey

Last edited by Mudd92; 06-19-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Mudd92 is offline   Reply With Quote