View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
The_Machingbird
The Yellow Fellow

FS: 2004 Screaming Yellow Mach 1

Must sell my pride and joy:

2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1

Mileage: 42,500 miles
Exterior: Screaming Yellow (I don't need to mention the rarity of this color on Machs)
Interior: Charcoal - Leather
Engine: Modular 4.6L DOHC V8 w/aluminum block
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Trim/Package: Mach 1

This is an immaculate car! And I have had nothing but a great time while owning it, but as a part-time worker and college student it has been getting harder and harder for me to afford to pay my car loan. Hence the reason for the sale. But this truly is a great car that deserves a good, caring home. It has always been garaged, and it has never been street raced. It has great tires with great traction. In my heart, I don't want to sell this car...but my wallet is getting thin - so I gotta do what I've gotta do. Anyway, the car has all the basic Mach 1 options plus some stuff that either myself or the previous owner have put on (very tasteful mods, I don't like that overdone crap anymore than the next guy)

-Traction Control

-Full leather, Mach 1 trimmed seats

-Kenwood DDX512 DVD/NAV Screen (can play iPod music/video) - this is an $800 stereo and in my opinion is the best aftermarket unit you can get.

-17x9 American Racing Bullitts (Black - with Nitto Extreme Tires)

-Shorty Antenna

-JLT Performance Intake

-Full Magnaflow Exhaust system (powdercoated black and will pass emissions)

-Short-Throw Shifter w/custom yellow shifter ball

- SO much more to list as the list goes on and on.

*Enthusiast Owned*
(Duh, I'm posting the ad here.)

This car was also the Showoff Of The Week winner on Cardomain for the week of July 14th, 2009

Cardomain link is here:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3354444

$14,999

No low-ballers, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY (don't waste my time nor yours),...no I won't drive this to TX so you can "look" at it.

Email me @ Firemonkeys411@hotmail.com if you have any questions or would like to set up a test drive.

The car is located just East of Boulder, Colorado.
Attached Thumbnails
33544440026_large.jpg   33544440025_large.jpg   33544440024_large.jpg   33544440007_large.jpg   IMG_7221 copy copy.jpg  

Last edited by The_Machingbird; 04-23-2010 at 08:53 AM.
The_Machingbird is offline   Reply With Quote