View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 03:39 PM   #22
MachGirl04

Re: Rules of the South...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hamilton View Post
Whenever I get "flipped" off I always act shocked and say, "No thanks, I'm married and don't fool around." That usually flustrates or embrasses them so bad they don't know what to say after that.

I never could figure out why if you were upset with someone why you'd offer up a hand signal for having sex or verbly use the term to have sex with them. Sounds kind of kinky to me.

But then again, I'm not sure what I (or them) would do if I said, " Okay where do you want to meet?"... and they took me up on it.

MOST of the people that I would flip off are too busy talking on the cell phone to even notice the offer! haha! I was kidding anyway, I don't really go around flipping the bird and I'm a pretty nice driver. There are enough maniacs out there already plus I have kids in the car most of the time. The LAST thing I need is to be a victim of someone's road rage.

I DO however have parking lot rage. Anytime I've had a problem, it's in a parking lot. The fat chick in the SUV who tried to run me & my infant over comes to mind. And the old angry dude who was too lazy to walk and IMPATIENTLY waits for me to load my kids in the carseats so he can get my primo parking space. The idiot that parks so close to me & over the line that I can't get into my car. That's the stuff that sets me off!
18" Wheel Replica Magnum 500s, BFG KDWs, Borla Catback, K&N FIPKII, & too much bling to list
1994 T-Bird LX, V8, Black
1990 Mustang LX 5.0, Vert, 7-Up Special
2004 Mustang Coupe, V6, Torch Red
( That's all for now. )
MachGirl04 is offline   Reply With Quote