View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #12
Power Crazy

Re: ipod 2 car installed in 03

Quote:
Originally Posted by shake this View Post
Please show me a HU that is under $100 with aux/ipod and has all the features the stock unit has, including a in-dash 6 disk cd player. Now add the dash kit, wire adapters, amp adapters and install time and let me know how much that "little more" comes out to. Hell...I'd like you to show me one that can be bought and installed for under $140.00 (twice the price of the ipod hook up) that can cover everything I've listed.

wow bro, your quite angry there. I can see keeping the car stock, but dropping almost $100 on a crappy adapter is just plain stupid. I can list decks all day long that are better than the factory deck. I thought that might be common sense but I guess not. I bet even overpriced Crutchfield has HU's that have Aux inputs for less than $100, that are far superior to factory. CD's are old school, let them go the way of the tape deck. It's USB/SDcard/iPod control HU's that are current gen.

BTW, you can buy the HU, and get a free wiring harness for it and have it installed for free at most Stereo shops. I swear the idiot's really are taking over
Power Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote