View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 02:13 PM   #11
ponygt65

Re: 03 red auto mach1,8,200 miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1 View Post
Its just a DSS rotating assembely. Bought the car from a friend who installed nitrous and damaged a piston, I was going to only replace that one piston but once I got it tore down I decided to go ahead a build a good short block. It isn't a race engine or anything like that. I didn't want to put it back together with the factory weak pistons,rods,tty bolts,ect. I wasn't sure of my plans with the car like turbo,blower or just a daily driver. But I wanted to do the engine right the first time and be done. H beam rods, forged pistons with valve reliefs, new crank, bearings, all ARP bolts and studs. I haven't seen a Mach with less than 10,000 miles for the price I'm asking and you get alot extra. The guy I bought it from was going to install a turbo, thats why it has a tubler k member and a arms, to make room for the turbo. My friend didn't like the way the factory seats fit him so he took the factory seats out the day he bought it, wrapped them in plastic and put them in storage.I put them back in once I got the car,so the seats look brand new. They have been sat in very little. I saw a Mach this week at a dealer with 29,000 miles for 16,999. Its crazy that my car with all the extras and low miles hasn't sold yet.
That's just it though......That car will be able to handle a good 600 rwhp, even with the cast iron crank.

YOu did it right and are asking a reasonable price.

Previous stangs:
2003 Mineral Grey Cobra Vert
1965 Factory GT K Code Coupe - mostly original and numbers matching. 14.9 (best) GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!
2003 MACh 1 AB - MINE!..SLP LM1s, PHP Spacer, and a CAI, that wont' stop whistling.
2004 MACh 1 DSG - PHP spacer, BOrla Stingers, K and N CAI, Tune, X-pipe, 1" 1-piece raised shaker...yadda yadda.
ponygt65 is offline   Reply With Quote