View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:57 AM   #13
not a gt

Re: ~ '01 Cobra Bumper/Paint work

Quote:
Originally Posted by UIN2IT View Post
I was lucky enough to get ahold of a NEW 2001 Cobra Front bumper....

The Mach1 front end was in rough shape (Previous owner looked like they followed a rock truck to work every day) That plus the Love bugs in FL finally started eating away at the paint.

So I had the paint shop re-paint the front end Hood/Fenders/Bumper....D@MN paint work is not cheap these days!!

$1100 for the job....is that normal/fair~?

Car turned out great and they used quality paint and sealed it with an "epoxy clear coat"!?

I will have pics tomorrow or Wed.
Price not bad doing the hood as well, did they also reapply the stripe? I had front, back bumpers along with spoiler and rocker panels done for $600.00, I helped pick the custom color, then spent another $300.00 and had a Xpel full front invisible bra including headlights and fog lamps installed to protect it, pics to come. Looked at pics, scratch the hood stripe, looks real nice, I have the diverter as well in black, haven't got around to installing. Great looking ride !!!
2.3L Whipple,3.37 Upper,4 lb.lower, ID 1000 injectors,LCD cooling mod,Billetflow idlers,200A Alt,oil cooler delete with MMR adapter plate,MM oil filter kit,FrozenBoost Heat Exchanger Flowtech L.T., Maganaflow O/R X with Magnapacks, FRRP D.S.,T-56 with 26 spline input shaft and anti venom mod with reverse lockout box, FR steel flywheel,Spec Stage 3+,Moser 31 spline axles,FR 3.73 gear
Tuned by B.Kurgan
601Hp/558/Tq
not a gt is offline   Reply With Quote