2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2010, 04:26 PM   #1
cobramach1
Fear begins with 'FE'

Cars came out of hibernation this weekend

Well the day finally came. After nearly 2 months and many headaches we finally closed on our house a week and a half ago. After moving all last week I finally got to the point where the garage in the new house was cleared to put the cars in so brought the '70 Mach up first Friday night and the '04 Mach up on Sunday afternoon. It was a lot of fun driving both again for the short stint. Luckily the roads were clear of salt and muck and the cars are still clean! I'm just glad to now have a 3 stall garage. The single stall is even heated. We have enough property now that eventually we'll be able to put up another garage or shop or both. My wife has been wanting a Shelby and I've been hoping Ford would produce another Mach 1 or Boss 429 but with buying the home now, that shoots all hopes of any new cars but that's ok. That just means that I need to bring out my '69 R code Mach to Michigan and start restoring it later this year. It will likely take many years to rebuild that car, but I may start a thread on here when I do undertake it for those interested in seeing it and also to get some help and suggestions from everyone here along the way. I'm torn about keeping it stock or modding it a bit.
'70 Mach 1 White/Vermillion interior, 351C 2v, Auto, A/C, needs restoration
'70 Mach 1 Calypso Coral/Black interior, 351C 4v, Auto, very rusty parts car
'69 Mach 1 Indian Fire Red/Black interior, R code 428CJ, 4spd, needs restoration
cobramach1 is offline   Reply With Quote