2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > 2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted

2003-04 Mach 1 - For Sale/Wanted Post ONLY 03-04 Mach 1s For sale or wanted. Please Put Year, Color & Location in title!

Old 07-22-2010, 08:29 AM   #26
Detroitmach

Re: 2003 ab in n.c. for sale w 3k mi

Best of luck man, nice car.

I know you dont care about my opinion, however I have seen a lot of low mile mach's of late. My buddy just bought an 03 with 4,000ish miles for $17,500. Before I bought mine (12,000 Miles) I almost bought a comp orange with 3k miles for $18K. I have seen a couple TR machs on ebay with 3-5K miles going well under $19-20.

I think people bought these thinking they were only going to be a 1 year deal not 2 and they would go up in value faster then they are. I agree some day they will be worth something if you keep it low mile and stock, but some day may be 10 -15 more years!

However, if I was is the market for a low mile mach I would want one from an owner like you, someone who seems to go above and beyond to keep it clean. Someone will appreciate that.
Caster Camber Plates
Steeda Bump Steer
4.10 Gears
Tri Ax Shifter
Bassani Headers
Custom Xpipe w/o cats
Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust
Custom Tune - Alternative Performance
Sequential Tail Lights
03 Chrome Cobra Rims
17x9 275 - 17x10.5 315 DR
313 RWHP
Write up in Racepages Magazine - June 2010
http://nmradigital.com/rpmagazine/june10/index.htm
Detroitmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:39 AM   #27
AdamRCannon

I know it can get emotional but you have to take it for what it's worth. I bought mine 6 months ago for $17K with 20K miles and added $3K worth of nice upgrades and I can't even get $14K out of it now. It seems like the 5.0's hurt the market on these badly. Before the 5.0 The Mach was still a better option than the GT and the looks of a Mach can't be beat.

Your best bet is to get it up on AutoTrader and Cars.com and wait for the right person. Six months ago I would have taken this car for $20-22K in a heart beat. When i bought mine I always had in the back of my head at least if I have to sell it I won't lose a ton of money but it happened anyways.

Sadly the options for you and I are sell it for lowered market value if we have no choice or find a way to hold it. If it was up to me I would keep it but we are moving to Texas and I lost 3 months of salary when my company shut down without notice and sold the product overseas, so I have to do what is right for my family.

The people on this board are great and very helpful, especially the constant contributes. I love cars and trucks so I am always on boards and this one is far better then any I have been on in the past. I wish you the best of luck with your car and I hope you are able to keep it and drive it!
AdamRCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #28
Jimyg34
MACH NU1

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Batchelor View Post
Got to love this site this is why ive never visited this site much.You have a car for sale on here and all you get is dumb *** offers.You people are something else and these are the only pictures I have on my pc.I work most of the time from sun up to sun down 6days a week and I know the pics suck I will get some good detailed pics sunday and post them.But if your are not seriously interested in my car please dont make useless statements.Guys this is a real 3k mile car and has been stored in a climate controlled garage year around nothing to hide.Im just a very busy person and dont have time for this car and maintaining has become somewhat of a task to keep it the way it should be kept.Thanks David
David, It sounds like you are pretty reasonable guy. This can be a very emotional time, so be patient and don't jump on guys making offers that are a bit low. It is a start. Obviously, people are interested in your Mach. The right buyer will come along, but don't lose track of your goal. To sell your Mach for the best price you can. Get yourself some good pics and post them. When people ask questions, answer them, politely. You are always going to have the boneheads that want to get under your skin. Take it lightly. You have a rare Mach 1 that is worth a lot to you. Now you need to find the same type of person to buy it for a fair market price. Good Luck Man!
VIN#420549 Stock- SCT Tuned
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
K&N CAI
Jimyg34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:04 AM   #29
Detroitmach

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Batchelor View Post
Got to love this site this is why ive never visited this site much.You have a car for sale on here and all you get is dumb *** offers.Guys this is a real 3k mile car and has been stored in a climate controlled garage year around nothing to hide.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...fCarsQ5fTrucks

Someone should jump on this. 4,600 miles $16,900
Caster Camber Plates
Steeda Bump Steer
4.10 Gears
Tri Ax Shifter
Bassani Headers
Custom Xpipe w/o cats
Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust
Custom Tune - Alternative Performance
Sequential Tail Lights
03 Chrome Cobra Rims
17x9 275 - 17x10.5 315 DR
313 RWHP
Write up in Racepages Magazine - June 2010
http://nmradigital.com/rpmagazine/june10/index.htm
Detroitmach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #30
AdamRCannon

That's crazy, I paid that for mine with 20K miles 6 months ago and it was the best deal available by far.
AdamRCannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #31
Jimyg34
MACH NU1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitmach View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...fCarsQ5fTrucks

Someone should jump on this. 4,600 miles $16,900
Great find DetroitMach!
David, This is the competition you have. Just FYI
VIN#420549 Stock- SCT Tuned
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
K&N CAI
Jimyg34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:33 PM   #32
03mach1
Admin/Founder

Guys, we have been thru this before, if he wants to ask his selling price, let him,

You don't have to bash him or thrash him for it, he can always come down, or not sell it.....

NO MORE COMMNENTS, let the guy sell his car.....!!!
Founder/Admin Member #0001
http://www.Mach1Registry.com
http://www.Mach1Performance.org
Amsoil T-1 Certified Independant Dealer
Member, MCA
'03 Mach 1, '08 V6 WIP, 76 Cobra II
VIN#301788
03mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote