2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:12 AM   #26
Shaker1
Living The Dream

Re: Serious week of Classic Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickthestick
wwow, and you are alive.....that is some week
Dude, are you feeling OK? Better check your temperature. I can only imagine the restraint (or really good drugs) it must have taken to ignore the political OT and respond to the original poster's thread intent!

You too BlackMach!
Shaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:13 AM   #27
Mach1 EH
original owner

I am a HUGE The Who fan, & I went to their 1st FINAL TOUR concert.

Ya 1st final tour. What it was just a runner up or test run?
Sorry these reforming dormant groups seem to be reloading their retirement funds. Good for them, but I cannot justify to pay the $100+ a ticket to see them.
I would have enjoyed seeing Keith Moon on the skins with The Who.
- still sore I missed my chance to see SRV the final time he passed through Toronto.
2003 Mach1 DSG - original owner (1 of 1595) IUP, MGW black locking fuel door, sequential flashers, K&N, Mach1 scuff plates, ID tags, MRT shifter, Borla cat back, Steeda full length subframe connectors, 3pt STB, AFS black chrome Mach1 Heritage 17 x 9 & 17 x 10.5 shoes, MRT hood struts.
BIRTHDATE - 04/09/2003 ,<-- thx Donna

2012 Shelby GT500 Perf white, SVT PP (SVT Track Pack), Electronics Package, Borla exhaust
Mach1 EH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:21 AM   #28
The_Wretched
Mach Fiend

What I wouldn't do to see SRV live!!!!!!!!!!!!

06 BLK GTO 6-speed

04 TR Mach 5-speed
The_Wretched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:17 AM   #29
old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1 EH
I am a HUGE The Who fan, & I went to their 1st FINAL TOUR concert.

Ya 1st final tour. What it was just a runner up or test run?
Sorry these reforming dormant groups seem to be reloading their retirement funds. Good for them, but I cannot justify to pay the $100+ a ticket to see them.
I would have enjoyed seeing Keith Moon on the skins with The Who.
- still sore I missed my chance to see SRV the final time he passed through Toronto.
Yeah, I was at the Who's " 1st " Final Tour..I think the Clash opened up for them & got booed off the stage with thier " Combat Rock " tour..as far as drummers, Carl Palmer with Asia is still awsome @ 56 .what a privlege it is to catch him live at a small venue ( Keswick Theater )....it was also cool seeing Steve H. & Asia playing Round about in it's entirity !! Can't believe how many Collage girls like Pink Floyd these days!!! I'm still sore from playing HackySack & Tailgating with them !!!!! ( Had to pass on yhe whippets & Dubes )
old school is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:21 AM   #30
rickthestick
Registry Liberator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wretched
What I wouldn't do to see SRV live!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't you mean would have done You do know he died right?
Old 09-20-2006, 10:24 AM   #31
rickthestick
Registry Liberator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaker1
Dude, are you feeling OK? Better check your temperature. I can only imagine the restraint (or really good drugs) it must have taken to ignore the political OT and respond to the original poster's thread intent!

You too BlackMach!
You mean ignoring the post about Watters....some people just don't get it, oh well. Must be the meds...everything is ok....everything is ok....
Old 09-20-2006, 10:27 AM   #32
rickthestick
Registry Liberator

Using that logic, I couldn't listen to Queen, because I would make me lead an alternate lifestyle LOL
Old 09-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #33
JDraper
On Permanant Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by old school
Yeah, I was at the Who's " 1st " Final Tour..I think the Clash opened up for them & got booed off the stage with thier " Combat Rock " tour....
My wife was at that concert too...she remembers the audience getting pretty nasty with the Clash...
18 Ford Explorer XLT
17 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
16 Fusion SE AWD Ecoboost
10 Fusion SE V6
66 289 Mustang Hardtop Restomod
JDraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:59 PM   #34
Ford4me

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wretched
i personally respected sinnead o conner. peoples opinions are just that... if you get offended... beautiful, that means free speech does exist.

look at the new pope, he just made an @$$ out of himself with his comments on islam.

when sinnead did that, she was martyred.... what comes around.... hahahaha!
*** OUT OF HIMSELF??? MARTYRED?? WHAT DO YOU PLAY THE FRICKIN SITAR YOU SOUND LIKE A RAG HEAD YOURSELF
Ford4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:02 PM   #35
BlackMach
MachJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaker1

You too BlackMach!
I was half-joking when I first posted to this thread, but in all honesty you couldn't pay me enough to go see groups like Asia, Styx (post Grand Illusion), or REO Speed poo-poo.

Classic Rock to me is music from groups like Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, and Aerosmith.

:THUMBSUP:

C&L Trueflow/Cold Air Kit (Stock MAF w/screen), Accufab TB, MRT H-Pipe w/Cats, Street Springs, Magnaflow Exhaust, PHP Intake Spacer, UPR Short Belt Kit, Steeda Alum U & L RCAs, Rear Sway Bar, Chrome Ultra-Lite II 17"x 9" Wheels, XCal 2 Custom Tune, FRPP 4.10 Gears, Alum Girdle, Alum D.S., Alum Trans Pan, Meziere Electric WP, NGK Iridium TR6IX, Odyssey PC925LMJT, Nitto 275/40/17 NT

My Mach 1 Web Site
BlackMach is offline   Reply With Quote