2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > Buying & Selling > Other Mustangs/Fords For Sale/Wanted

Other Mustangs/Fords For Sale/Wanted Post all your other Mustangs & FORDS For Sale or Wanted here!

Old 04-17-2005, 08:51 PM   #1
sliverstang

99 Mustang GT w/ NOSzle kit

I am asking 9,500 for the car. I must sell this car!! Feel free to make reasonable offers. If you have any questions what-so-ever please email me and I can answer your question. The reason I must sell this car quick is Ive found a turbo mustang for a very good deal and I have to sell my car before I can purchase the turbo mustang.

Vehicle Description

1999 Ford Mustang GT. It has 98000 miles on it. The tires are Brand new fuzion tires 275/40/r17 on the back and 245/45/R17 on the front. Everything works a/c is cold heater is hot! Changed oil every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 syn Fulids. All Parts are the Best. The Nitrous system runs for 1,400 alone plus installtion. This is a very strong running car and it has been takin care of.

Performance mods:

NOS NOSzle Kit Jetted at 125 shot have jets for 75 shot, NOS purge kit, Zex Bottle Heater, 2500 Stall converter, B&M Tranny Cooler, Ford Motorsport 4.10 gears, Hooker Headers, Hooker Off-Road X-Pipe, Flowmaster Mufflers, SLP Tips, Hypertech Power Programmer, K&N Air Filter, Mac cc plates, Mobil One Syn Fuild in the Engine and Tranny, Also installed are Oil, Air - Fuel, Fuel Pressure, Nitrous Pressure Guages by Auto Meter.

Appearance Mods:

Painted Interior, Vinyl Racing Stripes (can be removed), Window Tint, Lowered, Ocean Emblems 281 Badges, Lower Front Billit Grill, UPR white face guages, Red Line Turning Hood Shocks.

The car comes with regular 17' wheels not the bullit wheels as shown in the picture's. Unless you would like to buy the bullit wheels. The brand new tires are included with the car and will be mounted on the stock 17" wheels pior to pick up unless you want the bullit wheels.

I do have more photos for anyone that is interested. If you have any questions please email me. You can email me at watercatdogear@lycos.com . Or you can call me at 318-308-2582 my name is John.
sliverstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 10:21 PM   #2
sliverstang

Re: 99 Mustang GT w/ NOSzle kit

bump ttt.. willing to accecpt offers.. car is in really good shape would make someone a nice car! fun to drive. I must sell this car please email or call for anyquestion that you may have.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:58 PM   #3
sliverstang

Re: 99 Mustang GT w/ NOSzle kit

Price is at 8,000 now.