2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club  

Go Back   2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club > General Discussions > General Registry Discussion

General Registry Discussion Topics of Interest (Mach 1 Related or otherwise) for discussions that don't fit other forums.

Old 11-23-2006, 06:43 AM   #26
Mach 1
DSG guarded by a GSD

Re: Who's going to be crazy and shop this Friday??

I would choose to get a root canal without novocain instead of shopping.
Procharged P-1SC Intercooled, 9 psi, 42 lb injectors, 80 mm Lightning MAF w/MAF.ia, 255 lph GT pump, NGK TR-6 plugs, Water/Methanol injection, SCT X cal 2 tuned by DEZ Racing, 10.5" AFS Rear wheels w/Nitto DR's, AutoMeter fuel/boost guages, MGW orange handle shifter, Sequential taillights, Raptor shift light, Visus louvers, Magnaflow catted x-pipe w/Magnapacks, 4" rolled tips. Canton tank and a little bit of chrome and powder coating. 429 rwhp, 365 rwtq Dyno pic Engine bay pic
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:05 PM   #27
TX MACH 1
Baby Haulin'

I'd love to be out there this year, but we're headed down to SA in the morning. It's not that the sales are "that" great, I just love the rush and spending time with my sister. Maybe next year
Old 11-23-2006, 12:31 PM   #28
jackelmire
StangDude

I am working both on Thanksgiving and the day after. I get paid double-time-and-a half on both days. That in itself will buy all of our kids presents, and even a little of ours goodies for the cars. I guess I will just have to miss all the fun.
jackelmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 09:31 PM   #29
Jester
Super Moderator

Well it wasn't that bad this year. I pooped out around 9:00 (woke up @ 3:30) this morning but managed to make it thru to lunch before heading to the house. Got some good stuff too!!

2004 Silver Metallic Cobra
2.3 Whipple - 60lb injectors -Twin FGT Pumps
8 gauge/BAP/FPDM - JLT - Bassani Catted X / Catback - SCT PRP - 4# Lower - 3.50/3.00 Uppers - 19/24 PSI

2017 White Shelby F150
2.9L Whipple

Old 11-24-2006, 10:13 PM   #30
IMachU
Super Moderator

I'm working....I get to break up the fights, take the traffic collision reports (from people fighting over the parking space)....what better time is there, I ask you???

Well, as someone mentioned, there is always the root canal W/O numb juice....

2003 DSG 5 speed IUP Born June 25, 2003
K&N Drop-in Filter, Magnapack Catback, MRT black chrome tips, MRT shifter
277.1 HP (321.4) 296.4 (343.8) TQ SAE (with 16% powertrain loss calculated, before mods), Sirius satellite radio, MGW black on black locking Bullitt fuel door, MGW goodies - sold on 7-19-07
IMachU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:20 PM   #31
2k4mach
LuLz

it wasnt too bad, i just got drug along to carry the junk that was being bought but its wasnt bad, lot of eye candy out and about lol
04 DSG Mach 1 (stolen)
03 OW Mach 1 (sitting in a field rotting away)
2k4mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 12:56 AM   #32
32VALVR
Registered Mach Abuser

Thanks to all who shopped today! Please continue to shop everyday until the hollidays.
Retail Mgr.:THUMBSUP:
Old 11-25-2006, 07:08 PM   #33
Tomcat427
What a ride it was :)

Stopped at Best Buy around 9am and still got a few awesome deals. Went to Cabella's and it was like any other day, except they actually had a few decent prices. Overall a good day. Still waiting to here if I am going to get one of the guns that was on sale at ****'s. My cousin who lives in PA was going to check today to see if they had one left. Too bad I didn't see the ad yesterday when I was out.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:47 AM   #34
ITLRUN
Cloud Nine

Kelly and I both got up and drove down to the new Best Buy in Acworth, GA. We got there at 4:15 and the parking lot was FULL. I bet there were already 300+ people in line. We left there and went to the Best Buy at Kennesaw, GA and the line there was worse. So we went to Town Center Mall and got in there at 5:00 am just in time to make it in the doors as they were unlocking them.

Then I worked all freaking day... 8-6 Not worth it for me! LOL

HiPoJoeCharles.com

Please "LIKE" my Facebook Fan Page!
ITLRUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:06 AM   #35
BlackMach
MachJunkie

We went shopping on "Black Friday"...car shopping that is. No, the mach is still in my driveway, and you're still stuck with me (for now at least), but the wife is now sporting a new 2007 loaded Auto Camry 4cyl XLE in Titanium Metallic...

I hate to say it, but just one trip in this car shows how an American car in it's same price range doesn't even come close in overall quality. Got this hot selling full-size car for $200 over invoice, and the dealership even gave us full trade in value for the 2003 Explorer.

C&L Trueflow/Cold Air Kit (Stock MAF w/screen), Accufab TB, MRT H-Pipe w/Cats, Street Springs, Magnaflow Exhaust, PHP Intake Spacer, UPR Short Belt Kit, Steeda Alum U & L RCAs, Rear Sway Bar, Chrome Ultra-Lite II 17"x 9" Wheels, XCal 2 Custom Tune, FRPP 4.10 Gears, Alum Girdle, Alum D.S., Alum Trans Pan, Meziere Electric WP, NGK Iridium TR6IX, Odyssey PC925LMJT, Nitto 275/40/17 NT

My Mach 1 Web Site
BlackMach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 04:37 PM   #36
LNCHBOX

I never noticed how a lot of people were interested in what I was doing for Black Friday over at Vicky's...

Let me just tell you how much fun this weekend has been for me. As stated above, I worked 12-9 Friday. Well, I got suckered into staying to close, and we got out about midnight. Then Saturday I got to go back at 5:30 in the AM and worked til 3. Like that wasn't enough, todya I worked 6AM - 3:30. Tomorrow I get to go back at 6AM again, and I work until it's time for microbiology at 3:30.

All that said, I wouldn't change it for a thing. Yes the clients aren't as great as the models, but a lot of the employees are, which is the important thing... not to mention that all the hustle and bustle during the holidays makes for quite an amusing day.
LNCHBOX is offline   Reply With Quote